District Manager (Vancouver)
- Vancouver, Canada
About National Money Mart
Money Mart has been helping Canadians with their financial needs for over 25 years. Whether you need a payday loan, your cheque cashed, or simply need to exchange some foreign currency, Money Mart is here to serve you. With branches open late across Canada, it’s easy to see why more and more people choose us for fast, friendly, hassle-free solutions.
At Money Mart, we know that our employees are the key to our success. With over 460 stores in Canada, and locations internationally in the UK, the US, and expanding throughout Europe, opportunities for career growth and development with us are endless. As part of Dollar Financial Group, Inc., Money Mart’s reach is international, but our focus, is local; at every counter, and with every customer that we serve.
We hire smart, business savvy, people who get a thrill from helping our customers meet their personal and financial goals. We offer amazing training programs, world class benefits, great personal incentives and lots of other cool perks. If you are looking to flex your sales skills, and want to join a diverse, fun and dynamic team we have the job that you have been looking for.
At Money Mart, you can learn, grow and thrive…. So what are you waiting for????
Payday Loans, Cheque cashing, Foreign Currency, Western Union, We buy Gold, Taxes
- Industry (Retail, Sales, Financial Services)
- Company Size
Our District Managers are Multi Taskers extraordinaire. Reporting to the Regional Vice President and with the support of the Operations Senior Leadership Team, your peer District Managers, Regional Trainers and Human Resources, you will take your retail career to a whole new level. As you implement corporate strategy, recruit and retain the highest caliber of talent, train, develop and motivate a team of extraordinary sales and service representatives and continue to grow your business, you will keep a close eye to the day-to-day operations of 6 - 12 stores. This is not your typical 9-5 work environment….Sound like your dream job? We know! If you’re up for the task, we want to meet you…
- You have completed a Bachelor Degree preferably in Business Management or another related area of focus
- You have a minimum of 5 years of proven success in a multi unit environment, with at least 2 years in a management role.
- You are a big personality …Your excellent interpersonal and communication skills help you to motivate and get the very best from your teams
- You can spot talent, and hire amazing sales people
- You have unquestionable integrity
- Your employees can’t imagine working for anyone else
- You are super-organized, creative and exceed expectations every time.
- You are the type of leader, who goes “all the way” to achieve success.
We look for bright, energetic, motivated individuals who are interested in learning and developing their career. We invest in our employees and offer extensive training and development programs to set you up for future success.