Junior IT Support Specialist - Victoria
- Victoria, Canada
About National Money Mart
Money Mart has been helping Canadians with their financial needs for over 25 years. Whether you need a payday loan, your cheque cashed, or simply need to exchange some foreign currency, Money Mart is here to serve you. With branches open late across Canada, it’s easy to see why more and more people choose us for fast, friendly, hassle-free solutions.
At Money Mart, we know that our employees are the key to our success. With over 460 stores in Canada, and locations internationally in the UK, the US, and expanding throughout Europe, opportunities for career growth and development with us are endless. As part of Dollar Financial Group, Inc., Money Mart’s reach is international, but our focus, is local; at every counter, and with every customer that we serve.
We hire smart, business savvy, people who get a thrill from helping our customers meet their personal and financial goals. We offer amazing training programs, world class benefits, great personal incentives and lots of other cool perks. If you are looking to flex your sales skills, and want to join a diverse, fun and dynamic team we have the job that you have been looking for.
At Money Mart, you can learn, grow and thrive…. So what are you waiting for????
- Specialties: Payday Loans, Cheque cashing, Foreign Currency, Western Union, We buy Gold, Taxes
- Website: http://www.moneymart.ca
- Industry: Retail, Sales, Financial Services
- Company Size: 5001-10,000 employees
- Founded: 1982
To facilitate the smooth deployment of technology to DFC’s North American [LS1] environment
· Provide expert and creative solutions to software distribution and endpoint management with an eye towards cost effectiveness and efficiency.
· Core hours with the expectation that some days will have a variety of starting times to support overnight software deployments.
· Facilitate software package deployments across a distributed environment and perform the following deployment steps using Altiris and System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM):
o Design packages
o Document change, testing, implementation plan, and if required training materials
o Clear communications with stake holders on progress, compilation, and compliance
· Administrate various system related to deployment solutionWork with other IT groups on asset management reporting
· Escalation point for Application issues reported to the Helpdesk
· Training service desk analysts in various new systems
· Assist in the development and day to day execution of support processes related to software deployment for new and existing business systems
· Other duties as required
**SEEKING CANDIDATES IN VICTORIA, BC**
• Experience with Software Delivery systems (Altiris and/or SCCM).
• Knowledge of Windows desktop administration.
• Knowledge of windows scripting in various languages (x. VB Script, PowerShell, Batch)
• Knowledge of Windows Management Instrumentation.
• Knowledge of T-SQL query language.
• Data entry skills.
• Technical Writing.
• Strong oral and written communication skills on both a technical and business level Must be detail-oriented and logical
• Ability to learn new business and technical concepts
• Able to work with minimal supervision
• Ability to adapt quickly to new technologies and changing business requirements
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
We look for bright, energetic, motivated individuals who are interested in learning and developing their career. We invest in our employees and offer extensive training and development programs to set you up for future success.
National Money Mart is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities up to the point of undue hardship during the recruitment, assessment and selection process. Please notify National Money Mart if you require accommodation in respect of the materials or procedures used at any time during this process. If you require accommodation National Money Mart will work with you to determine how to meet your needs.