- 2200 Newpoint Pkwy, Lawrenceville, GA 30043, USA
At National Vision, Inc. (NVI), we believe everyone deserves to see their best to live their best. We help people by making quality eye care and eyewear more affordable and accessible.
NVI is one of the largest optical retail companies in the United States with over 1,200 stores in 44 states plus the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico. We operate five retail brands: America’s Best Contacts & Eyeglasses, Eyeglass World, Vision Centers inside select Walmart stores and Vista Optical inside Fred Meyer stores and on select military bases. We employ over 13,000 people including a network of over 2,000 optometrists. We offer an innovative culture where training is a priority, hard work is praised, and career growth is a reality.
Right now we are hiring a Field Service Facilities Coordinator to join our growing team!
The Field Services Facilities Coordinator is responsible for ensuring the stores Annual Maintenance service is coordinated and completed in a timely manner. This position ensures all issues are resolved and all information is accurate in the store inventory system
What Would You Do?
- Annually prepares the master tracking document for the annual maintenance service.
- Ensure vendors are secured for each state/territory and coordinate the needs of the stores with the vendors.
- Prepares each purchase order for the vendors, and assigns and tracks time frames for the vendor’s service calls to the stores
- Communicates with the store and District Managers once the schedules are set.
- Arranges the timing of the documentation (equipment inventory) going to the stores 3-4 weeks prior to the vendor's arrival and processes the documentation returning from the vendor after the annual maintenance is complete
- Coordinates any needs that our In-House Techs can assist with to resolve store equipment issues.
- Facilitates arrival of parts that are needed prior to the vendor's arrival and issues equipment return forms or disposals if necessary.
- Processes various reports: Annual Maintenance reports, AMA Tracking (Asset Management Account)
- Assists with physical inventory preparation and processes.
- Researches various issues as it pertains to the equipment, serial numbers, service and invoicing
- Updates the store inventory systems needed from the results of the Annual Maintenance ensuring accuracy at all times.
- Processes portals to assist the Store Coordinators and other administrative functions
- High school diploma or equivalent; Associates degree preferred.
- 2+ years’ customer service, administrative, purchasing & inventory experience.
- Project Management experience.OpticalIndustry knowledge helpful
What are the benefits?
National Vision offers a competitive benefits package including Health and Dental Insurance, 401k with company match, Flex Spending Account, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Personal Time Off, and much more. Please see our website www.nationalvision.com to learn more.ll your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.