- 604 Williams St, Austin, TX 78752, USA
Garden Seventeen is a NEW one-stop greenhouse and garden store destination in the heart of central Austin. Our goal is to empower DIY gardeners and plant lovers with everything they need to transform their living spaces, from backyards and front porches to high-rise balconies and kitchen windowsills.
From the award-winning team behind Native Edge Landscape, Garden Seventeen was built to bring the same quality of service and gardening expertise to a fun, inclusive retail experience where everyone is welcome, from gardening enthusiasts to garden-curious beginners.
Our vibrant garden store includes an expertly curated plant nursery, high-quality gardening supplies and materials, and a wide selection of local pottery and garden art. We also host hands-on workshops, inspiring demonstrations, and other interactive events to help Austinites level up their gardening knowledge and bring their dream landscapes and indoor plantscapes to life.
Native Edge Landscape is not your typical landscape design firm. Grown from seed right here in Austin, Native Edge is a full-service landscaping business committed to responsibility—to our environment, our community, and our clients.
Proactively manage and receive deliveries of all materials entering Garden Seventeen facility, as well as efficiently manage deliveries to customers
- Manage and oversee proper check-in protocols of material and product as it is received to ensure proper quantities were received
- Operate or oversee operation of forklift and pallet jack to unload all deliveries from trucks
- Ensure all POs, receipts, and deliverables are turned into Bookkeeper in a timely fashion, with any quantity adjustment notes as needed
- Oversee delegation of responsibilities to Loaders
- Manage and oversee all delivery vehicles receive inspections, and all routine maintenance in a timely manner
- Manage and oversee maintenance and upkeep of forklift in a timely manner
- Manage and oversee dumpster, loading, receiving and pallet areas are all cleaned and organized on a daily basis
- Proactively assist with cleaning and organizing of product on a daily basis
- Maintain and manage safe, clean and efficient loading practices into customer vehicles
- Maintain and manage safe, clean and efficient loading practices off loading product
- Oversee Loaders are emptying trash bins, cleaning up debris and facility on a daily basis
- Have a radio/walkie-talkie with you at all times for in-house communications
- Maintain all company property and devices with care and respect
- Proactively lead labeling and processing-in material and product upon arrival as needed
- Employee Management Experience
- Forklift Operation Experience
- Receiving/Warehouse Management Experience a plus
- Retail Garden Center Experience a plus
- Good Organization Skills
- Full-time positions: Health, Vision, and Dental Available after 90 days
- Yearly paid Personal & Sick Days