Warehouse Specialist Position
- Aurora, OH
Bulk Apothecary was founded in mid 2010 as a small brick & mortar specialty retailer in Streetsboro, Ohio and has since grown to become one of the nation's largest online suppliers of natural ingredients and essential oils. Our main focus from the beginning was soap and candle making supplies, but word of our fantastic prices, amazing quality and excellent customer service spread. Within 3 years, we expanded our offering to a wide range of specialty ingredients and vitamin supplements and had a dominant online presence that was growing by the day. Today, we still operate our small store in Streetsboro, Ohio but also have an online presence that's growth is nothing short of amazing.
Natural Essentials was founded in 1995 and has quickly grown to one of the Nation's premier contract filling companies. Because of our strong focus on quality, customer service and price, Natural Essentials has maintained outstanding growth in one of the worst economies in U.S. history. Today, Natural Essentials employees nearly 150 employees and manufactures products that are found in almost every retailer in the USA.
The Warehouse Associate for Bulk Apothecary directly supports the replenishment of over 8,500 skus that are sold on our ecommerce store by restocking items within designated locations at our distribution center. Bulk Apothecary is a fast growing soap and candle making supplier located within a 180,000 square foot facility in Aurora, OH. This is a full time, first shift position with hours of work Saturday through Wednesday from 8am-4:30pm. Occasional overtime may be required by demand.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Move, store or transport items into or out of locations
- Coordinate cross departmentally with Counting Department Supervisor to accommodate:
- Execution of Pull ticket for required production items for AM Production
- Execution of Pull ticket for required production items for PM Production
- Inventory Adjustments as required
- Transporting and storing items from the Receiving Dock that associate within the Component or Closure Classification for Bulk Apothecary
- Tagging products with clear and readable descriptions for storage
- Identifying and executing the replenishment of select items within the Pick/Pack floor which may include but not be limited to:
- Bring down boxes of products from higher locations to pick locations below
- Using warehousing transport devices like manual pallet jack, electric pallet jack, stand-up or sit down high-lift/towmotor to safely transport material
- Organizing or consolidating cases of material or product to create space and cleanly and effectively capture overstock inventory
- Stocking packing consumables for Packing Associates
- Clearly tagging Raw Materials received from Production Facility
- Working cross-departmentally with Fill Room Supervisor to coordinate transport of items required for production within Fill Room
- Maintain a safe, clean and organized work environment complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Assist in the assembly of pallet racking or other warehouse related projects as directed
- Assists in other departments as needed within the warehouse and/or perform other duties as assigned to meet business needs
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- 1-3 years in a Warehouse related role or position
- Towmotor or material transport experience
- Ability to work with limited direct supervision
- Communicates clearly and effectively
Working Conditions and Physical Effort
- Moderate to heavy physical activity; standing, lifting, moving, stacking and/or walking for more than eight (8) hours per day
- The ability to lift 60+ pounds on a minimal basis and the ability to lift 35+ pounds on a regular basis
- Work involves moderate exposure to unusual elements, such as extreme temperatures, dirt, dust, fumes, smoke, unpleasant odors, and/or loud noises
Medical, Dental and Vision available after 90 days
401K and Vacation available after One Year.
Starting pay is between $10.00 and $12.00 per hour but depends on experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.