Order Fulfillment Associate
- Aurora, OH
Bulk Apothecary was founded in mid 2010 as a small brick & mortar specialty retailer in Streetsboro, Ohio and has since grown to become one of the nation's largest online suppliers of natural ingredients and essential oils. Our main focus from the beginning was soap and candle making supplies, but word of our fantastic prices, amazing quality and excellent customer service spread. Within 3 years, we expanded our offering to a wide range of specialty ingredients and vitamin supplements and had a dominant online presence that was growing by the day. Today, we still operate our small store in Streetsboro, Ohio but also have an online presence that's growth is nothing short of amazing.
Natural Essentials was founded in 1995 and has quickly grown to one of the Nation's premier contract filling companies. Because of our strong focus on quality, customer service and price, Natural Essentials has maintained outstanding growth in one of the worst economies in U.S. history. Today, Natural Essentials employees nearly 150 employees and manufactures products that are found in almost every retailer in the USA.
The Order Puller / Package Handler is responsible for correctly pulling and packing items to fulfill customers orders.
The Pick/Pack Associate performs warehouse duties and functions to support inventory integrity, order processing – picking,packing, sorting, and general maintenance and housekeeping duties to ensure a safe, clean, and orderly work environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Functions may include, but are not limited to unloading, put-away, sorting, labeling, picking, packing, replenishing, auditing, shipping, making boxes, etc
- Performs filling out job cards, stocking, picking, packing, counting, housekeeping and safety functions
- Order Picking/Filling-Pick orders for shipment and assemble various types of merchandise to be shipped
- Checks, verifies and audits merchandise to ensure that ordered merchandise has been received and that merchandise is as ordered and not damaged or defective
- Receives, counts and records shipment data.
- Matches packing list information to actual packed merchandise
- Pack, unpack, and mark stock items, using identification tag, stamp, or other labeling equipment
- Record receiving data onto Job Cards
- Identify incorrect/short shipped items and immediately notify supervisor
- Verify computations against physical count of stock. Examine and inspect stock items for wear and defects
Reports to the Department Team Lead and/or Pick Pack Supervisor
- Regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear
- Frequently is required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl for up to 8 hours daily
- Occasionally required to sit and climb or balance
- Regularly lift and/or move up to ten pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to fifty pounds, and occasionally move more than one hundred pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus
- Ability to tolerate conditions associated with no air conditioning or heat
401k and Vacation after 1 year
Benefits available after 90 days of employment
Starting Pay is $9.00 Per Hour
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.