Boutique Coffee Specialist (Toronto)
- Toronto, Canada
Nestlé Nespresso S.A. is the market leader in premium portioned coffee and one of the fastest growing
operating businesses of the Nestlé Group.
MISSION OF THE JOB:
Be an ambassador of the Nespresso Brand at the Boutique-Bar and deliver the highest possible customer service through every interaction in keeping with our premium image and positioning. Lead every customer through the ultimate coffee experience via the Nespresso System and its application at the Boutique-Bar. Work in perfect unison and alignment with the rest of the team in particular the Team Leader/Supervisor and Barista to serve, nurture and convert each and every customer (existing and potential customer) into a Nespresso Club Member and Ambassador
Sales and Customer Service
- Achieve personal and common sales and service level targets
- Welcome the Boutique-Bar clientele and identify their needs.
- Ensure that the Boutique Bar is clean (well-ordered, correct equipment, properly presented).
- Support special events
- Contribute to the management of inventories, stocks and cash
- Participate in regular team briefings, meetings and on the job coaching sessions organized by the Boutique-bar manager
At the boutique:
- Advise both prospects and Club members on Nespresso products and services.
- Register new Boutique customers, open their account, present the Boutique and Club services, and assist them in their selection during their first purchase.
- Initiate Club members to the art of coffee tasting and develop their curiosity about our full range of products.
- Maximize the sale of all the Nespresso products presented in the Boutique (coffee, machines and accessories).
- Actively manage the database on a daily basis and permanently update customer records.
- Carry out an initial analysis of machine breakdowns reported by customers to orient them as effectively as possible towards the after sales service.
- Check payments in accordance with the defined procedure.
- Enter payments made by credit cards and cash, check the correspondence of sums received with the orders and send all to the accounting department.
- Manage the cash till; update the status in Excel and correct cash till errors. Is responsible for the cash discrepancies
- Fill the display cubicles with capsules, machines and accessories on a daily basis.
Operational Accountabilities and Key Tasks
- Provide outstanding customer service and Customer Queries. Provide Solutions to each customer in keeping with the operational set up
PR & Events
- Actively contribute towards the execution of promotions and special events
Training and Coaching
- Constantly update one’s knowledge/competencies on coffee and the Nespresso System.
- · Minimum Graduate or equivalent/High School with experience could also be considered
- · Hospitality Management school
- 2 years Retail Selling & Service experience will be necessary
- · Knowledge of coffee (products, accessories, machines etc) would be an advantage
- · Knowledge of coffee (Nespresso System and Machines) from the source to the in-cup
- · Customer & Service Oriented
- · Demonstration and Presentation Skills
- · Punctuality and discipline
- · Excellent Presentation, Communication & Interpersonal Skills
- · Renovation/Innovation (improvisation & adaptation)
- · Self driven and entrepreneurial
- · Hands on and pragmatic
- · Strong Team player
- · Pleasing personality as an ambassador of Nespresso (premium positioning)
- · Proactive and responsive to anticipate and fulfill customer needs
- · Fluency in English
This job will require working in shifts on weekends and evenings.
The closing date for this posting is July 28th, 2013. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Visit www.nespresso.com to learn more about us