Frontend Software Engineer
- Bucharest, Romania
At Netcentric, we come to work every day knowing we’re part of the solution to the most complex challenges brands have ever faced: digital transformation. Consumer expectation of brands is increasing in a world that is more connected and fast-paced.
Netcentric is a dynamic and innovative service provider with a unique culture. We empower our employees to use their creativity, looking beyond tools and technology to unlock the full potential of the Adobe Experience Cloud, so that we can deliver visionary digital marketing solutions for the world’s most recognized brands.
As part of the Cognizant Digital Business, we reap the benefits of combined expertise and access to multidisciplinary teams, forging ahead to become a leading customer experience player in Europe.
Our teams are based in some of the world’s most exciting cities - in Zurich, Munich, Berlin, Frankfurt, Dresden, Barcelona, Bucharest, London and Amsterdam. In all of our offices, you will find a culture that embraces over 43 different nationalities. You will also find some amazing views, fancy kitchens and cozy breakout areas for a bit of rest and relaxation.
And oh, did we mention that we empower employees to make meaningful decisions at work through Holacracy?
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience in making the web accessible for all devices and assistive technologies for the physically impaired
- Solid understanding of web responsive design: mobile-first and desktop-first strategies, and media handling
- Experience working with common Frontend build tools (Webpack, postCSS, Babel, etc.)
- Comfortable working with Version Control
- High level of written and verbal communication abilities in English
- Proactivity and teamwork
- Availability to travel
- Eligibility to work within the EU
What makes us smile when looking at your profile:
- Experience with functional/automated testing
- Familiarity with task management and wiki-based documentation tools like JIRA
- A keen interest to learn new technologies and frameworks within the front end development ecosystem
- If you have a Github account or something similar to show your work or what you have contributed to
How we work:
- A proactive mindset, ability to share our ideas and bring them to life
- We have open minds always looking for continuous improvement
- We are not afraid of giving and receiving feedback
at Netcentric you get:
- Permanent contract
- Centrally located office in Timpuri Noi with great fitout and standing desks
- Flexible working hours and possibility of home office, respecting project needs
- Apple work equipment
- Customer base: large multinational companies
- International and dynamic team
- Travel to customers and other locations in alignment with project needs
- Private medical subscription
- Sponsored Gym Membership (WorldClass/ 7Card)
- 2 days Onboarding in one of our NC Offices across Europe
- Off-site company events, including our annual company summit
- Daily delivered fresh fruits
- A large variety of drinks (coffee, water, natural soft drinks) at the office
- Training, certification and conference attendance based on personal development goals
- Micro Bonus system (bonus.ly)
- Vacation: 22 days + December 24th and 31st + 1 additional day per calendar year in the company (maximum 30 days/year)
- Sick days: 3 per year (days you are sick, at home, but do not need to bring a doctors note)
- Referral bonus
Everyone has a voice, we are a Holacracy organization
And much more...!