- Northburgh House, 10 Northburgh St, London EC1V 0AT, UK
Netcompany is currently looking for a Guidewire Consultant to join us on a permanent basis to drive forward our delivery capability and deliver the optimum solutions to our clients.
Located in London with travel abroad, you will work in a meritocratic culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields. You will have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and technically advanced team and have access to ongoing personal and professional development.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Extensive knowledge on the GW platform.
- Full understanding of the GW product suite and the frameworks.
- Knowledge in configuration and coding using GW tools and accelerators, GW Batch, and GW predefined plugins.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and technical skills.
As an employee in Netcompany you will also benefit from the internal knowledge-based communities, Centre of Excellence. This covers a wide range of different groups, from specific technologies, project management, methodology to name a few.
Sounds like something for you?
If you are not already hooked, you can read more about the position and Netcompany on netcompany.com/career.
You are always welcome to send an e-mail to Sophie Branfield at email@example.com.
All qualified candidates are invited to apply regardless of sex, race, age, religion or ethnicity.