Cloud Infrastructure Architect
- Northburgh House, 10 Northburgh St, London EC1V 0AT, UK
Netcompany requires a Cloud Infrastructure Architect to join its client focussed Enterprise Architecture team across its prestigious delivery programmes. The Cloud Infrastructure Architect shall take the responsibility for defining the Cloud Platforms to a detailed level that Netcompany provide to our clients and for assuring deliveries of our partner organisations cloud designs & environments.
Our ideal candidate will have an engineering background and will continue to poses the ability to not only design services to customer satisfaction but will also be able to deliver the required environments should it be called upon. Using this well versed experience, the candidate will have the opportunity to influence the direction of some of the UK’s most interesting and inspirational delivery programmes.
- Design and develop the infrastructure technical architecture for a defined domain
- Work with third party organisations to agree the solution and the method of interacting within them
- Establishing strategic solutions for the re-use of core services and establishing a secure baseline
- Establishing and maintaining the design and delivery of the DevOps toolchain / pipeline
- Work to establish strategic policies and processes in support of the organisations strategic goals
- Provide technical governance to a distributed programme and across suppliers, against defined architectural policies and processes
- Assure the infrastructure domain relative to the agreed requirement
- Develop responses and request to change
- Develop and maintain the architecture model using defined industry frameworks.
- Strong and demonstrable experience as a Cloud Infrastructure Architect
- Extensive prior experience in infrastructure engineering, with proven delivery success
- Experience working in a multi-vendor environment
- Extensive experience across traditional and cloud architecture, including Network services across vendors
- Strong experience with working within and across development and delivery teams to establish platforms for applications
- Strong experience of documentation creation and management.
Proven capability within:
- An architecture modelling framework (e.g. Archimate)
- Design Modelling Frameworks (e.g. UML)
- Lifecycle methodologies or frameworks (e.g. Agile, SAFe, DevOps, ITIL)
Technology experience within:
- Azure Architecture (Network, IaaS, PaaS)
- AWS Architecture (Network, IaaS, PaaS)
- Puppet, ARM and CloudFormation
- Infrastructure services – e.g. IAM, DNS, Azure AD.
- Network Services – VPN, MPLS, SD WAN, Firewalls, WAF
- COTS Platforms (e.g. Sharepoint, SQL)
- Delivery and Test Infrastructure (e.g. Jenkins, Zephyr, Jira)
As an employee in Netcompany you will also benefit from the internal knowledge-based communities, Centre of Excellence. This covers a wide range of different groups, from specific technologies, project management, methodology to name a few. Combined, they offer the chance to learn from the best across the different countries.
If interested to find out more then please contact Inesa Stefanovica on the following:
email@example.com / 0118 321 8730