Technical Project Manager
- Blackpool, UK
Project Manager is urgently required to join one of the most innovative and exciting IT organisations in the UK. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting, prestigious and forward-thinking technology enabled organisation.
We are particularly interested in knowledge and proven experience in the following:
- 5+ years' experience as a Senior PM/Delivery Manager;
- Background in technology and infrastructure, with a strong understanding of CMDB (SNOW, iQuate, ServiceNOW) environments and associated networking;
- Experience of working in an environment where infrastructure is being implemented on public cloud;
- Experience of managing 3rd party supplier delivery and Matrix teams;
- Demonstrable experience of using detailed project management planning (MS Project), reporting, and methodologies (Agile and Waterfall);
- Experience of management of the project Risk, Issue, Assumption and dependency (RAID) log ensuring items are suitably captured, mitigated and escalated to the Programme Manager where required;
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills;
- Experience of managing multiple projects concurrently, and delivering multiple technical deliverables; and
- Experience in managing and getting the best out of multi-disciplinary teams.
- Experience managing workstream plans and associated artefacts
- Management of the programme schedule ensuring this is updated in line with change and requirements;
- Experience working in Government departments.