- London, UK
We're looking for an accomplished Software Quality Assurance Specialist to join our existing team of web and data application testers, performing a critical role to enable our product development teams.
- Experience in Agile, BDD, TDD
- Ideally will have experience with Power BI but not essential
- Role includes test strategy creation, planning, Scripting and execution
- At least 4 years Software Testing Experience
- Qualified to ISEB/ISTQB Foundation Level or better
- Analysing and documenting business processes, scenarios, and information flows.
- Liaising with team members to confirm that business process design is being conducted to an agreed level of detail and quality.
- Defining business process documentation standard and rules for compliance.
- Assuring business process documentation.
- Providing advice and guidance on business process design and documentation to team members where required.
- You will ensure that our software meets the needs and requirements of end-users.
- The Quality Assurance Specialist must be proficient in test methods and procedures as well as software development life cycles, especially having worked within an Agile development life cycle.
- You must be adept at learning new applications and technologies to enable you to thoroughly test and evaluate a range of products.
- You will work closely with Developers, Analysts and SMEs to create test plans around agreed User Stories and defects.
- You will accurately record all test plans, scripts, results and defects for resolution.
- Following resolution, you will be responsible for checking that fixes meet customers' specifications/acceptance criteria.
- You will also be responsible for generating documentation required to support development output, including details required for software deployment, SLAs, contract, and any other artifacts that may be specified.
- Create, maintain and execute Test Plans/Test Scripts
- Test software with the understanding of which bugs are critical to the end-user
- Track, prioritise and target defects for any new and existing bugs in product development
- Verify bug fixes are satisfactory on new builds
- Troubleshoot complex problems in Application Software
- Review, Evaluate and Update Product Development and User Documentation
Essential Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
We're looking for someone who is a good team worker, has a proven track record of delivering projects on time, within budget and to a standard that exceeds our client's expectations.
Therefore a minimum of four years' experience and success in testing commercial applications is essential.
Netcompany is one of the fastest growing technology companies in the UK, recognised for disrupting the marketplace and helping to transform the IT sector.
We deliver IT Transformation and Delivery services to some of the most well-known organisations in the world and can count 18% of the FTSE 100 as clients, delivering services across a number of different sectors.
Netcompany have ambitious growth plans for the next few years and will continue to win and deliver multi-million pound projects, offering a fantastic opportunity for all permanent members of staff to grow with us and carve out a challenging, successful and rewarding career.
If you are interested in being a part of our continued success please let us know.