- Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
Netcompany is one of Northern Europe’s most successful IT Companies. With offices in Vietnam, UK, Norway, Poland and headquarter in Copenhagen, Denmark. Globally Netcompany employs more than 2000 of the most skilled IT Consultants and Developers. We have strong and dedicated teams in Ho Chi Minh City, and you will have the opportunity to work with some of the most skilled Developers in Vietnam. Visit our website to learn more about working for Netcompany: https://www.netcompany.com/int
- Develop talent pool for various key positions for the identified plan;
- Coordinate or join in indoors or outdoors recruitment events;
- Carry out recruitment process, from the job posting, coordination of test/interview procedure, candidate sourcing... to effective employment for assigned open positions, towards both external and internal candidates.
- Leverage leading-edge recruiting sources and tools to pro-actively identify candidates
- Partner with Hiring Managers/Division Managers and interview team members to develop pro-active strategies for addressing talent gaps
- Develop recruiting strategies and perform full cycle recruiting for the company’s needs
- Develop an understanding of business requirements, organization plans and candidate qualifications by establishing partnerships interviewing leads
- Conduct phone and/or in-person interviews, and refer qualified candidates to Hiring Managers
- Present employment offers by selling organization values, strengths and opportunities
2. Employer Branding:
- Work would involve identifying the pulse of students and coming up with creative branding & marketing campaigns based on the best opportunities available in IBL and taking that to students.
- Social media marketing, helping with creation of video based collateral and coordinating/collaborating widely within the IBL marketing organization.
- Internal marketing of initiatives to help mobilize volunteers for various initiatives.
- Other tasks as assigned
- At least 3-5 years in experience in same position
- Strong verbal and communication, presentation skills
- Bachelor degree (preferred HR Management)
- Strong networking skills; energetic and outgoing personality
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Proactive, takes initiative to drive and complete projects
- Fluently in English