Director, Marketing and Communications
- Washington, DC
Network for Good believes small and local nonprofits have important missions and deserve great software and services to power their fundraising and fuel those missions. We use data, technology, and the power of networks to eliminate the daily fundraising grind that most nonprofit leaders endure. Network for Good provides Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) fundraising solutions and education that have delivered over $1.5 billion to more than 125,000 charities since 2001.
Started as a 501c3 nonprofit, Network for Good recently became a for-profit company and a certified B
Corporation with a mission focus. We are now in growth mode and seeking energetic and innovative team members who want to make a big impact for our customers. If being part of an organization with big dreams and a social mission appeals to you, Network for Good may be your next adventure.
People who thrive at Network for Good are those who enjoy a fast-moving, team-oriented environment that’s always focused on achieving results and ultimately makes the world a better place. In addition to our vibrant atmosphere and collaborative culture we offer awesome perks and a competitive salary and benefits package, including stock options. By working for Network for Good you will not only be rewarded for your personal achievements but you will also have the opportunity to be part of an organization that lives by its motto every day: Do Good. Feel Good. ™
Network for Good seeks a growth-focused, analytical, and dynamic marketing professional to serve as Director of Marketing and Communications. The position centers on creating and managing scalable, repeatable processes that ensure best practices in demand generation, marketing analytics, customer communication, content creation, and database management. The Director will lead a team of five marketing and content professionals working in a fast-paced environment managing multiple projects at once.
The Director will match our passionate, dynamic nonprofit executive customers and potential customers with the tools and services that will help them grow their organizations and change the world.
• Lead a team of demand generation marketers to drive key business metrics including leads, marketing-qualified leads, sales-qualified leads, and opportunities
• Grow new leads by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead-generation content (including offers)
• Manage the delivery of campaigns from a rich content calendar that attracts a qualified audience including: blog posts, whitepapers, eBooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.
• Manage a content team to create materials to be marketed via all channels (social, SEO, email, blog, webinars, advertising, etc.)
• Create and maintain reporting and metrics on marketing and communication activity, effectiveness, business impact, and sales-attribution
• Develop and improve scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign management and communications
• Oversee the technical integration aspects of key marketing and communication systems (marketing automation, CRM, analytics platforms, etc.)
• Evaluate and implement new technologies and applications to improve and optimize marketing and communication performance
• Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database
• Personify and build upon an internal culture of collaborative, learning-based, teamwork-focused growth
• 6+ years of marketing experience
• Strong history of delivering results in SaaS-based and subscription-based business models
• Passion for making analytical, data-driven decision
• Proven success in automated marketing (Analytics/Marketo/Salesforce)
• Organized, collaborative, and deadline-oriented
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Enthusiasm for team-building and staff development
Candidates submitting an application must have legal authorization to work in the United States.