Network for Good seeks a Nonprofit Success Coordinator to join its dynamic team of individuals dedicated to helping nonprofits raise funds and communicate with donors online. The Nonprofit Success Coordinator will be responsible for conducting new account orientation calls, processing applications, monitoring billing and the success of new customers while assisting the Nonprofit Sales Team.
- Conduct 30-minute account orientation calls for new customers in conjunction with the Customer Experience Manager.
- Manage customer billing, including follow up on billing failures and ad hoc design charges
- Monitor success of new customers through inactive account reviews and follow-ups.
- Collaborate with the Senior Communications & Success Specialist on outreach strategy to increase customer engagement and drive donation volume
- Along with Customer Success team, phone and email outreach to encourage customers to switch to an annual contract and the successful renewal of annual contracts.
- Process sales applications and troubleshoot application and activation issues
- Provide superior customer support via email and telephone to nonprofit customers
- Develop and maintain accurate sales reports
- Participate in cross-functional team meetings and bi-monthly Customer Success meetings.
- Work with team to gather marketing intelligence related to customers and improve win-back strategies to keep customer attrition low and satisfaction high