Nonprofit Success Coordinator
- Washington, DC
Network for Good envisions a world where generosity is unleashed, with compelling opportunities to give back at every person’s fingertips. To achieve this vision, Network for Good empowers nonprofits and partners with the platform and know-how to scale generosity and advance good causes. In just 11 years, Network for Good has helped more than 80,000 nonprofits and distributed over $800 million in donations.
Network for Good seeks a Nonprofit Success Coordinator to join its dynamic team of individuals dedicated to helping nonprofits raise funds and communicate with donors online. The Nonprofit Success Coordinator will be responsible for conducting new account orientation calls, processing applications, monitoring billing and the success of new customers while assisting the Nonprofit Sales Team.
- Conduct 30-minute account orientation calls for new customers in conjunction with the Customer Experience Manager.
- Manage customer billing, including follow up on billing failures and ad hoc design charges
- Monitor success of new customers through inactive account reviews and follow-ups.
- Collaborate with the Senior Communications & Success Specialist on outreach strategy to increase customer engagement and drive donation volume
- Along with Customer Success team, phone and email outreach to encourage customers to switch to an annual contract and the successful renewal of annual contracts.
- Process sales applications and troubleshoot application and activation issues
- Provide superior customer support via email and telephone to nonprofit customers
- Develop and maintain accurate sales reports
- Participate in cross-functional team meetings and bi-monthly Customer Success meetings.
- Work with team to gather marketing intelligence related to customers and improve win-back strategies to keep customer attrition low and satisfaction high
- 1-2 years experience in customer or account servicing
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with working with CRM interface, Salesforce.com preferred
- Working knowledge of Windows based applications, including Microsoft Office products
- Working knowledge of the Internet and web-based applications
- Must have a high level attention to detail and accuracy
- Must work well across multiple teams: sales, marketing and customer support
- Understanding of the fundraising and donor management process useful
- Knowledge of nonprofit or philanthropic sectors desirable
- Ability to achieve and maintain a high level of customer service and prompt resolution of issues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong administrative skills and the ability to multi-task effectively
- Self-motivated and able to complete assigned tasks efficiently with minimal supervision
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter.
Candidates submitting an application must have legal authorization to work in the United States.