- Washington, DC
Network for Good is a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) social enterprise combining the mission of a charity with the business savvy of a software company. We are a for-purpose organization, focused on unleashing generosity by enabling anyone, anywhere to give to charity. We’re delivering on that mission with the distribution of nearly $1B in donations to over 100,000 charities in just 12 years.
We have a two-sided business model. Network for Good helps nonprofits raise funds for their missions through simple, affordable and effective online fundraising services and free training programs. And, Network for Good works with companies to implement effective cause initiatives powered by our proven donation platform.
Network for Good is currently seeking an Operations Specialist to provide critical support to our core mission – unleashing generosity! The Operations Specialist will manage grant disbursements and handle donation issues in a timely manner so grant funding can be disbursed without delay to charities.
- Provide day-to-day donation support, assisting donors and nonprofits with donation and grant issues
- Process high volume credit card transactions ($10M to nearly $50M each month), check and direct deposit payment exceptions
- Troubleshoot credit card exceptions and donor chargebacks
- Manage the monthly donation account reconciliation process
- Identify potential fraud and red flag issues in the donation account
- Respond to donor, credit card and bank inquiries
- Proactively identify enhancements to our online giving system and administrative applications to deliver a superior service to our end users
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience with 2-3 years of accounting, finance, and donation processing experience.
- Possess strong customer service skills and advanced MS Excel skills
- Experience with credit card processing.
- Understanding of the fundraising and donor management process.
- Knowledge of nonprofit or philanthropic sectors.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter.
Candidates submitting an application must have legal authorization to work in the United States.