Account Management Associate
- Washington, DC
Network for Good envisions a world where generosity is unleashed, with compelling opportunities to give back at every person’s fingertips. To achieve this vision, Network for Good empowers nonprofits and partners with the platform and know-how to scale generosity and advance good causes. In just 11 years, Network for Good has helped more than 80,000 nonprofits and distributed over $800 million in donations.
Network for Good is currently seeking an Account Management Associate to establish and develop long-term relationships with new and existing enterprise partners. The Associate will work as part of the Enterprise Partnerships team and will manage small business partners and provide project support to large enterprise partnerships.
- Serve as primary point of contact to Network for Good’s small-business partners and provide administrative and project support to large enterprise partners.
- Conducts onboarding of each new partner (small and large); including technical set-up, launch check-points and troubleshooting technology issues.
- Manage small business lead opportunities through the sales cycle; including, but not limited to, qualifying lead, assessing partner needs, negotiating and drafting proposals, closing new small business partnership deals, etc.
- Serves as customer service escalation contact and as liaison between partnerships team and internal departments (technology, operations, finance, etc.).
- Update and maintain partner account information in Salesforce.com CRM (i.e. contract details, payment and invoicing information and status).
- Manage Good Card order fulfillment and reporting.
- Provide assistance and support to Account Manager and Partnership Team on special partner campaigns.
- Relationship building and interpersonal skills with the ability to liaise with a variety of internal teams
- An extraordinary client service focus with a “Can Do” attitude
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience with minimum of 1-3 years of client service
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Effective time management skills and ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent organization, multitasking and prioritization skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with CRM like Salesforce.com is preferred
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter.
Candidates submitting an application must have legal authorization to work in the United States.