Fundraising Sales Consultant
- Washington, DC
Network for Good is a mission-minded organization that powers mobile and online giving for nonprofits and corporate partners. Since 2001, Network for Good has helped more than 100,000 nonprofits and distributed over $800 million in donations. We help nonprofits raise money and collect online donations through online fundraising tools and training. We also work with companies to develop cause marketing campaigns, employee rewards programs, and more. Network for Good strives to unleash generosity and we live by our motto: “Do good. Feel good.”
Network for Good seeks an energetic, self-starter with a passion for sales to join our Nonprofit Sales Team. You will be expected to use your talents to get our products and training in the hands of as many nonprofits as possible, so they can raise more money online to advance their missions.
- Make 40-60 outbound calls daily to prospective customers to identify appropriate contacts, qualify and drive leads through the sales pipeline
- Schedule qualified prospect sales demonstrations and teach nonprofits how they can unleash generosity through our fundraising tools and services
- Lead over-the-web demonstrations for prospective customers and serve as the expert on the benefits of online fundraising
- Determine customer needs and expectations in order to recommend product and service offerings
- Engage and enroll new customers after fully understanding their needs and matching those needs to the most suitable product and service offerings
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Must be results-driven and highly motivated and have the ability to present product information with confidence
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team, while taking on a high level of responsibility at a fast-growing organization
- Experience using Salesforce.com (or other CRM) a plus
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter. In your cover letter, please describe how you would get our tools and services in the hands of as many nonprofits as possible, and also how you would help drive the revenue goals of our organization.
Candidates submitting an application must have legal authorization to work in the United States.