Senior Financial Analyst
- Washington, DC
Network for Good is a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) social enterprise combining the mission of a charity with the business savvy of a software company. We are a for-purpose organization, focused on unleashing generosity by enabling anyone, anywhere to give to charity. We’re delivering on that mission with the distribution of $1B in donations to over 100,000 charities in just 12 years.
We have a two-sided business model. Network for Good helps nonprofits raise funds for their missions through simple, affordable and effective online fundraising services and free training programs. And, Network for Good works with companies to implement effective cause initiatives powered by our proven donation platform.
Network for Good’s Senior Financial Analyst will provide data, analysis and insight into the organization’s strategic decisions and goals. This position is highly hands-on and detail focused, with a keen eye on the organization’s growth path. The Senior Financial Analyst will work with the organization’s accounting staff, leadership team and individual business units to help maximize the organization’s performance.
- Perform analyses of the organization’s operational and financial effectiveness, including day-to-day management of various organizational dashboards.
- Assist accounting staff with developing, reviewing and analyzing monthly and quarterly financials
- Conduct financial modeling and analysis including modeling organization’s cash flow and growth forecasts
- Assist with budgeting and variance reporting
- Assist accounting staff with various reconciliations of our Donor Advised Fund and general operations
- Conduct independent analysis of proposals, pricing and financial impact analysis of new partner and contract opportunities
- Provide ad hoc financial analysis to support business decisions
- Conduct customer and product pricing analysis
- Assist with management of accounts receivable and revenue assurance
- Assist with fraud and risk management activities (insurance, fraud protection, etc.)
- Review and assess contracts for potential risks to the business
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Business or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years of financial, business analysis or accounting experience
- MBA preferred but not required
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills and experience creating detailed models
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics GP is a plus.
- Incredible attention to detail; hands-on approach
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills
- Thrives in a fast paced environment
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter.
Candidates submitting an application must have legal authorization to work in the United States.