- Washington, DC
Network for Good believes small and local nonprofits have important missions and deserve great software and services to power their fundraising and fuel those missions. We use data, technology, and the power of networks to eliminate the daily fundraising grind that most nonprofit leaders endure. Network for Good provides Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) fundraising solutions and education that have delivered over $1.5 billion to more than 125,000 charities since 2001.
Started as a 501c3 nonprofit, Network for Good recently became a for-profit company and a certified B
Corporation with a mission focus. We are now in growth mode and seeking energetic and innovative team members who want to make a big impact for our customers. If being part of an organization with big dreams and a social mission appeals to you, Network for Good may be your next adventure.
People who thrive at Network for Good are those who enjoy a fast-moving, team-oriented environment that’s always focused on achieving results and ultimately makes the world a better place. In addition to our vibrant atmosphere and collaborative culture we offer awesome perks and a competitive salary and benefits package, including stock options. By working for Network for Good you will not only be rewarded for your personal achievements but you will also have the opportunity to be part of an organization that lives by its motto every day: Do Good. Feel Good. ™
The Sales Consultant uses many talents - expert product knowledge, organizational understanding, and ability to close business - to get Network for Good products and training in the hands of as many nonprofits as possible, enabling them to raise more money to advance their missions. This position reports to the Vice-President of Sales.
The key responsibilities are:
• Consult with small- and medium-sized nonprofit executives to show the value that Network for Good software can bring to their organization and the impact that we can help them make on their mission
• Introduce Network for Good’s products and services through web-based presentations
• Exceed monthly, quarterly, and yearly inside sales goals through expert representation of Network for Good products and services
• Qualify and manage provided lead sources; prospect from a target list of accounts
• Develop and manage all aspects of the sales pipeline to enable monthly revenue forecasts
• 1-5 years of professional sales experience required; B2B or SaaS-software sales a plus
• Bachelor’s degree or relevant professional experience
• Expert-level verbal and written communication skills
• Proven track-record of sales performance and achievement
• Ability to effectively use technological systems, tools, and other resources to maximize efficiency and increase sales; Salesforce experience is helpful, not required
• Demonstrated talent to effectively and persuasively conduct a sales presentation
• High energy with results-driven, positive attitude
• Ability to work independently within a team environment
• Ability to quickly come up to speed on organizational understanding and product offerings
• Superior listening skills and empathy, including strong negotiation, questioning and closing ability
• Familiarity with online fundraising technology and a basic understanding of nonprofit fundraising is helpful, not required
Candidates submitting an application must have legal authorization to work in the United States.