- New Brunswick, NJ
New Brunswick All Access, Inc. is a multi-faceted organization consisting of several divisions all with the goal of supporting and promoting businesses in the New Brunswick, NJ area.
New Brunswick All Access, Inc. concierge services division is looking to fulfill the need for new concierges on a part time and full time basis. As a concierge you not only make the usual travel arrangements, dining reservations, errand services, procure tickets or any other services your client may need but you offer suggestions for local attractions or areas of interest making sure you not only meet but exceed their experience expectations. This is an excellent opportunity for Rutgers students looking for a position they can take from being in college out into the working world.
- Knowledge of the New Brunswick Area a Must.
- Exceptional customer service and follow-through skills.
- Organization skills.
- Outgoing personality-enjoys face to face interaction with customers.
- Self-motivated and able to work with limited supervision.
- Ability to set priorities, handle multiple tasks, and meet deadlines.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written skills.
- Basic computer experience on Microsoft Office Products and Internet Navigation.
- College education preferred.
- Demonstrates commitment to deliver outstanding customer service.