Marketing – Brand Manager
- Revere, MA
New England Confectionary Company is a $70 million revenue Company entering a growth and investment phase. The Company is the oldest continuously operating multi-line confectionary company with operations starting in 1847. Out of its Revere, MA facility, the Company manufactures, sells and distributes many well-known brands nationally such as Sweethearts, NECCO Wafers, Mary Jane, Mighty Malts, Clark, Skybar and many others. NECCO is private equity backed.
Summary of Position:
The New England Confectionery Company is seeking a Brand Manager to lead marketing initiatives and drive key business strategies. This position has been created to respond to new growth and new business opportunities. Reporting to the Vice President of Sales and Marketing, this role will be a ‘hands-on’ leader and brand steward. The Brand Manager is responsible for executing brand strategy and ensuring adherence to campaign plans and brand guidelines. The successful candidate will be a highly proficient and seasoned brand marketer with a history of successful brand management in a consumer packaged goods environment. The Brand Manager will combine a drive for results and a commitment to improve the bottom line.
- This individual will be extremely collaborative, utilizing all pertinent groups and team members to ensure success in achieving business objectives.
- Manage creative development from creative brief through execution.
- Interact with creative agencies as needed to create and produce campaign materials.
- Responsible for managing project-oriented tasks as needed, such as the creations and distribution of marketing materials.
- Evaluate campaign goals and brand standards and make changes as needed to achieve results.
- An understanding of the creative process from concept to creation.
- Professional experience in a marketing or agency role working with a consumer packaged goods company.
- Hands on experience with brand strategy.
- Comprehensive program development skills, from broad-reach advertising to highly targeted direct marketing across all relevant marketing channels and platforms.
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Communication, or related discipline.
- MBA and or post graduate degree.
- Professional marketing experience working with a confectionery company.
The New England Confectionery Company promotes equity in employment. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone inquires or agencies please. Relocation Assistance is not available for this position.