- Revere, MA
New England Confectionary Company is a $70 million revenue Company entering a growth and investment phase. The Company is the oldest continuously operating multi-line confectionary company with operations starting in 1847. Out of its Revere, MA facility, the Company manufactures, sells and distributes many well-known brands nationally such as Sweethearts, NECCO Wafers, Mary Jane, Mighty Malts, Clark, Skybar and many others. NECCO is private equity backed.
Summary of Position:
Reporting to the Marketing Art Director, the Graphic Designer is responsible for aiding in the creation of a variety of strategic marketing material, for both print and digital media. The Graphic Designer will work with Marketing staff and associates throughout the company, and will be responsible for a variety of projects from concept through execution. The Graphic Designer, with direction from the Art Director, will review marketing materials created to ensure alignment with corporate branding. The Graphic Designer will work in a fast paced environment and will need strong multitasking skills. This role will provide creative input and support to team members as needed, as well as contribute to various initiatives, including, but not limited to:
• Sales and tradeshow support materials, including PowerPoint, brochures, sell sheets, and booth graphics.
• Event collateral, including invitations, signage, brochures, guides, and presentations.
• Print and digital advertisements.
• Additional projects including: internal communications, web site content, publications, newsletters, direct mail, PDF forms, and others.
- BS/BA degree
- Packaging Design and Custom Corrugate.;
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Experience Web Coding is a plus.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and to set priorities according to key business needs.
- Possess an ability to resolve issues quickly and effectively.
- Ability to quickly identify and work with internal team members to accomplish goals.
- Proficiency in graphic design software (InDesign, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator) and experience designing for both print and digital is required.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- A high attention to detail, be able to manage multiple deadlines simultaneously
The New England Confectionery Company promotes equity in employment. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone inquires or agencies please. Relocation Assistance is not available for this position.