- Seattle, WA
New Era America LLC based out of Trenton NJ. We are a leading International organization focused on combining the power of our expertise in the areas of Healthcare, Education, Information Technology, Staffing and Recruiting and Training into providing a range of Therapy Services and Solutions for our clients in Schools, Hospitals, Nursing Homes and Long term Care Facilities.
Job title: Firmware Developer
Location: Seattle, WA
Experience: 10-15 years
Duration: 1 Year
Job profile –
• As an embedded firmware responsible for creating and maintaining firmware running on embedded consumer electronics.
• Will have responsibilities spanning all aspects of product bring-up and test: write, debug, and integrate new device drivers, protocols, and other firmware code across embedded product line.
• Interacting with Hardware, OS, Test, Operations and various other cross-functional teams.
• Review board schematics and data sheets.
• Utilize oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, and other test equipment to troubleshoot hardware/software issues.
• Enable test strategies for new components in upcoming products.
• Support product development builds locally and remotely.
Technical Skills –
• Hands-on experience in design, development and launch of high-volume consumer electronic product is a must.
• Strong knowledge of Operating Systems principle.
• Must have experience of firmware development on Windows OS
• Demonstrable programming skills in C and C++.
• Experience and understanding of firmware design tools (IAR is a plus) and languages.
• Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures.
• Experience with of standard protocols such as USB, I2C, MIPI, and/or wireless technologies (Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, or other).
• Strong problem solving and debugging skills for multi-processor systems with I2C/SPI, USB and other interconnect bus.