Betty's Harbor Coordinator
- Waconia, MN
Here at New Perspective Senior Living our highest priority is to ensure that each of our residents is treated with dignity and respected as individuals. Learning more about their unique histories, desires and interests, puts us in the best position to provide the care, attention and services that meet their desires and needs. Our desire is to create an atmosphere in which we all—our residents and those who serve them—enjoy living, working and thriving.
As our team members learn the stories, desires and interests of our residents, they come to serve them lovingly as extended family. In doing so we fulfill the Mission of all our Lighthouse Communities:
To put the Resident First in everything we do.
New Perspective Senior Living, Lighthouse of West Bend is seeking someone who can champion a full-time role in our memory care neighborhood. The Betty’s Harbor Coordinator will be responsible for the staffing and management of the Resident Assistants and Life Engagement Coaches (activity coordinators) within the memory care neighborhood. This individual will also be responsible for carrying out the functions of a Life Engagement Coach 2 shifts per week. Key responsibilities will include interviewing, hiring, and the training oversight of RA’s and LEC’s. Monitor and encourage RA’s and LEC’s to ensure excellent resident care and resident engagement. Lead by example to deliver excellent customer service to residents, families, and guests.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. This is an entry-level managment position that is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic organization that offers growth and advancement potential. To apply, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE
- Have a four year degree in a Healthcare related field or Recreational Therapy
- Have some prior experience working with seniors with memory loss professionally or personally
- Strong interpersonal skills: empathy, compassion, kindness
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Good organizational skills
- Some prior management experience or training
- Ability to work weekends, holidays and flexible schedule as needed