Online Advertising Sales Consultant
- Atlanta, GA
We create targeted media solutions that generate real results and business for our clients. We combine print, web, mobile, social, direct mail, and email into fully integrated and customized plans to deliver the highest return on investment to our clients.
NewPoint Media Group owns and manages one of the fastest-growing online sites in the real estate industry, RealEstateBook.com. We are looking for a motivated and experienced sales professional who thrives in a strong performance-based culture to sell our online real estate advertising products. This is a unique opportunity for a sales professional looking to capitalize on a fast-growing industry.
The ideal candidate is a proven top tier performer who consistently exceeds quota and who communicates effectively and persuasively to a high volume of people throughout the workday. Since most of an inside sales representative's job is spent talking on the phone, he must be able to apply his communication skills over the phone. If you thrive on the adrenaline of making a compelling pitch, overcoming objections, and closing business on the phone, this is the right job for you! After securing each client, you will become their account manager to help maximize their value from our online advertising package.
This role offers excellent earning potential, including a generous base, uncapped commission, full benefits, and a fun, exciting environment. Secondly, we offer qualified leads through a massive internal database to ensure that our sales professionals have the resources they need to be successful.
- Perform a high volume of cold calls (80-100 daily) in order to secure new business and sell online advertising to Real Estate Professionals.
- Grow revenue base from scratch, by identifying and closing new business to supplement existing client base
- Provide exemplary customer service/relationship management and consultative selling
- Document all activities in CRM (VanillaSoft)
- Accomplish targeted performance objectives on a consistent basis
- Maintain follow-up procedures to insure new clients are correctly engaged with the correct online package
- Minimum of 1-3 years of inside sales/telesales background, 3-5 years experience preferred
- Minimum 1-3 years of cold call experience including a demonstrated success utilizing cold calling for new business development, 3-5 years experience preferred
- Experience in a short sell cycle required, with one call close experience preferred
- Possess a high energy, strong desire to achieve top results with a charismatic, positive “can-do” attitude over the phone and in person.
- Professional phone personality appropriate to B2B consultative selling
- Online advertising sales background is a plus
- Background in Real Estate is desired but not required
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office and Windows based applications
- VanillaSoft, SalesForce, or other CRM experience is preferred
- Self-starter with strong innate desire to succeed
- B.S. degree in Business, Marketing or a related field preferred but not required
As a NewPoint Media Group employee, you will be eligible to participate in our benefit plans that currently include medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401(k), Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays and more.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.