Medical Writer - Promotional Copywriter
- Philadelphia, PA
We are a rapidly-growing pharmaceutical marketing agency, based in PA, that develops proprietary new media channels that grow brands and audiences by delivering targeted, intriguing medical content.
We are looking for part-time, freelance writers, to work remotely in order to complete up to 5-20 projects per month. Each project will have a very quick turnaround time (1-2 days). Projects range from 200 to 1000 words. Freelancers will be asked to take previously-prepared content (pulled from slide decks, brochures, Web sites, etc.) and turn it into scripts, e-mails, and other written content.
Previous marketing/agency experience is a plus and candidates with healthcare experience will be given priority. We are looking for someone who is independent, responsive and who have the ability to adapt in a fast paced, deadline driven environment. We also expect strong accountability for high quality work, which requires a keen attention to detail.
- Promotional Copywriting/Medical Writing experience preferred
- Writing style should be modern, concise, and factual, while keeping viewers/readers engaged
- Experience with achieving high e-mail open and click through rates strongly preferred
- Education: BA/BS Required
- Proficient AMA style knowledge
- Flexible work schedule in order to complete projects on a quick turnover rate
- Some referencing will be involved. A sample project will be assigned to asses fit
This role will include such other duties, functions and responsibilities as we may reasonably assign from time to time, and regular work could be distributed depending on performance.
Please no third party or agency contact OR unsolicited resumes. Thank you.