Technologies, Inc. is looking for an outstanding BPM Consultant to design, develop, and maintain
enterprise Java applications. We are searching for an individual with
experience in jBPM5 application development and ability to work well
within a diverse team. This individual
will be required to work closely with members of the NexGen’s and client’s
teams, including but not limited to subject matter experts, technical staff,
and project managers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Effectively and accurately communicate with management regarding project status, issue identification and remediation.
- Demonstrate proficiency in implementing workflows developed in BPMN 2.0, preferably within the jBPM platform.
- The candidate will be responsible for the architecture design, development and implementation of a JEE based software system
- Develop unit tests and documentation during the development process
- Deliver reliable and high quality code to meet requirements within tight deadlines
- Translate business specifications into a cohesive software design and implementation
- Collaborate with technical writers to produce detailed design documentation