- Denver, CO
NexGen Technologies, Inc. is a premier IT services and resource provider to various civilian agencies within the Federal government with ISO 9001 certified Quality Management Systems. Our partners include major software manufacturers and large corporations and small businesses in the IT industry. Our team members are currently providing mission-critical application development and support services to civilian agencies within the Federal government.
The Maximo Enterprise Asset Management personnel
is responsible for planning, testing, deploying and maintaining both existing
and future Maximo EAM implementations. The ideal candidate will possess advanced
technical and functional knowledge of Maximo EAM v5.x and v6.x, excellent problem
solving abilities, intermediate to advanced SQL skills and knowledge of
software development procedures and practices.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Develop/maintain both current and future Maximo EAM implementations using both v5.x and v6.x.
- Perform analysis, provide “best practices” guidance, and assist in planning and upgrading of current Maximo v5.x instance to v6.x.
- Work closely with the Client User Representatives to troubleshoot and design solutions that meet requirements.
- Accurately and effectively communicate with the Project Manager and/or Team Lead the level of effort to implement proposed solutions, the current status of on-going work, and any potential issues.
- Work well in both a team environment as well as a sole contributor with little or no supervision.
- Possess excellent time management skills in handling multiple priorities with individual deadlines.
- Adapt to a rapidly changing environment and work creatively with minimal supervision.
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Effective use of MS Office tools for organization and documentation.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related scientific or technical degree; or equivalent experience
- Minimum 6 years of experience in configuration design, development and support of Maximo EAM v5x and v6.x implementations.
- Experience analyzing, planning and implementing Maximo upgrades specifically relating to upgrading v5x to v6x.
- Intermediate to advanced SQL knowledge including experience writing and deciphering complex SQL queries.
- Knowledge of Relational Database Concepts.
- Experience with J2EE Applications.
- Familiarity with Maximo Implementations on a UNIX platform, preferably Solaris.
- Understanding of web application server setup and configuration specifically utilizing BEA WebLogic.
Additional Desired Skills/Requirements:
- IBM Certified Deployment Professional - Maximo V6 EAM Preferred
- The successful candidate will also be able to pass background screening prior to employment.
The successful candidate will also be able to pass background screening prior to employment.
US Citizenship or work-authorization with alien registration number required.
NexGen Technologies, Inc. provides a dynamic and challenging work environment, with opportunities for professional growth. We offer an excellent benefits package, including comprehensive medical, dental, vision, 401K-matching, paid vacation, and tuition reimbursement.