- Denver, CO
NexGen Technologies, Inc. is a premier IT services and resource provider to various civilian agencies within the Federal government with ISO 9001 certified Quality Management Systems. Our partners include major software manufacturers and large corporations and small businesses in the IT industry. Our team members are currently providing mission-critical application development and support services to civilian agencies within the Federal government.
Technologies, Inc. is looking for an outstanding BPM Consultant to design, develop, and maintain
enterprise Java applications. We are searching for an individual with
experience in jBPM5 application development and ability to work well
within a diverse team. This individual
will be required to work closely with members of the NexGen’s and client’s
teams, including but not limited to subject matter experts, technical staff,
and project managers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Effectively and accurately communicate with management regarding project status, issue identification and remediation.
- Demonstrate proficiency in implementing workflows developed in BPMN 2.0, preferably within the jBPM platform.
- The candidate will be responsible for the architecture design, development and implementation of a JEE based software system
- Develop unit tests and documentation during the development process
- Deliver reliable and high quality code to meet requirements within tight deadlines
- Translate business specifications into a cohesive software design and implementation
- Collaborate with technical writers to produce detailed design documentation
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related scientific or technical degree or equivalent experience
- 1 to 2 years of Drools and jBPM
- Solid demonstrated object oriented software development experience with JAVA, J2EE, JSP, Servlet, Struts, Spring, JMS and Hibernate.
- Knowledge and skills in: JBOSS, BPM product (jBPM, SOA Suite, IBM BPM), Drools- Java based rules engines, SOA implementations, Web Services: Soap, JAX, Java Script, XML, HTML 5.0, Restful, Eclipse, UNIX and windows commands.
- Solid grasp of algorithms, data structure, memory management and design patterns.
- Strong written and verbal communications with the ability to articulate design and development concepts clearly to management.
Additional Desired Skills/Requirements:
- CSS, J-Query and Ajax
- Familiarity with federal government standards, policies, and guidelines.
- The successful candidate will be able to pass background screening prior to employment.
- US Citizenship or work-authorization with alien registration number required.