Additional Desired Skills/Requirements:
- Experience in the use of ArcPad or Trimble mobile GIS software’s
- Experience in the use of ArcPad Data Manager Extension for ArcGIS
- Experience in the use of Citrix in enterprise ArcSDE editing of multiuser geodatabases
- Experience in designing and editing geodatabases with related tables to a state or national standard.
- Experience in natural resources field data collection, especially invasive species, treatments or range vegetation corporate databases.
- Familiarity with federal government standards, policies, and guidelines.
- Knowledge of principles, concepts, and theories of resource management sciences, (e.g. forestry, hydrology, wildlife, soils, recreation) to understand their components in order to facilitate the planning, design, coordinate and implementation of integrated geospatial information systems.
The candidate should also possess strong oral and written communication, problem solving skills and should be a team player.
The successful candidate will also be able to pass background screening prior to employment.
US Citizenship or work-authorization with alien registration number required.
NexGen Technologies, Inc provides a dynamic and challenging work environment with opportunities for professional growth. We offer an excellent benefits package, including comprehensive medical, dental, vision, 401K- matching, paid vacation, and tuition reimbursement.