Software Engineer (SE) - Angular
- No. 61, Sri Laxmi Plaza, Second Floor 7th Cross, II Phase, JP Nagar, BENGALURU, Karnataka, India
- Employees can work remotely
With over 12+ years of successful product development experience with clients all over the world, Nexshore is currently hiring for an exciting new product in air logistics. Be a part of this path breaking team.
One to three years of experience in software development using Angular (8+ preferred). We are seeking driven individuals with analytical and problem solving skills who can contribute towards developing Angular User Interfaces (UI) for a new product. The successful individual(s) will be part of a new Product UI Team being formed and primarily work on development of UI by integrating Web APIs. Candidates that have worked / experience in product companies are preferred. Knowledge of Azure DevOps methods and practices a plus. This is a WFH position and candidates who can join immediately will be preferred.
BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science (or related)
- Desired primary skill set: Angular UI development (Required)
- Secondary supporting skills: REST API, JSON, Strong OOP concepts,
- Plus skills: Bootstrap. C#, ASP experience a plus
Compensation and incentives commensurate with experience and performance. Only candidates with 12 to 30 months of software development experience will considered, this is a junior, entry level position.