Manufacturing Process Engineer
- Madison, AL
Nextek is a niche market, technology-driven Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) company, founded in 1995. We offer precision electronic assembly and engineering services to customers with needs-driven, non-commodity products. We partner with companies who have unique product needs and who seek a high level of reliability, commitment and professional service from their manufacturing partners.
Electronics Manufacturing Process Engineer, Madison, AL
Candidate will be responsible for all aspects of Customer Engineering and Process Engineering for specific customers.
- Component Engineering on customer projects
- Work closely with Customers, Program Managers, Planning, Materials and Manufacturing to realize total integration and optimization of customer projects
- Process development, reflow profiling and wave solder profiling
- SMT machine programming and debug
- Work instruction development
- CAM and CAD experience a plus
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of Electronics Manufacturing experience
- Preferred BS Degree in Engineering or related discipline (or) 10 years experience in Electronics Manufacturing
BCBS Medical/Dental, Group Life, STD, LTD and Employee Assistance Program - 100% of costs covered. Flexible Spending Program for healthcare and dependent care. 401K offering immediate vesting and matching.