SMT Machine Operator
- Madison, AL
Nextek is a niche market, technology-driven Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) company, founded in 1995. We offer precision electronic assembly and engineering services to customers with needs-driven, non-commodity products. We partner with companies who have unique product needs and who seek a high level of reliability, commitment and professional service from their manufacturing partners.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Experienced SMT advanced placement machine operator needed to operate SMT placement machines; Change out feeders and identify components according to work instructions; Troubleshoot and correct problems; Effectively communicate with other SMT operators on a daily basis.
- Working knowledge of component identification
- Knowledge of SMT machines, Juki placement platforms a plus
- Familiar with MPM stencil printers and Camelot dispensers a plus
- Must be able to read and understand work instructions
- Must be able to work scheduled overtime
- Minimum four (4) years experience in an electronics manufacturing environment
- High School diploma or equivalent
1st and 2nd Shift openings
5:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
3:30 p.m. - 2:00 a.m.
4/10 hour shifts - Mon-Thurs
Send resumes via email, fax, mail:
Attn: Human Resources
201 Next Technology Drive
Madison, AL 35758