Project Manager I
- Bothell, WA
Nextgen Technologies Inc
Experience: 0-3 years professional experience. Education: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent. Certifications if applicable.
The Packaging Project Coordinator’s key role will be to coordinate the commercial packaging execution process & related project needs within Oral Healthcare. This includes working with marketing, internal business groups (LCM, NPI, DFU Dept, etc.), and the sales organizations (BMCs). This fulfills a key part (packaging execution) of the product introduction process as well as portfolio improvement opportunities (LCM projects).
This position manages packaging projects for all OHC markets, by supporting short-term project teams accountable for execution of the artwork portion of the packaging development process, ensuring alignment with Philips brand requirements and execution per packaging operations and logistics requirements. Responsibilities include managing the regionalization of projects to ensure excellent launch execution globally.
• Manage creative packaging execution process with internal marketing, Philips Corporate Design (PCD), sales organizations (BMC’s),
and other internal departments as needed.
• Prioritizes artwork projects for new products and packaging improvement projects for existing products.
• Prioritize execution of packaging related projects for balanced workload and timely launches within cross-functional team.
• Manage legal approval routing (yellow and red folder process).
• Training stakeholders on the packaging execution process for continuous improvement.
• Manage the work flow between translation vendor, artwork execution vendor, and local personnel (including SGS onsite person).
• Proof pdfs, route revisions, and manage sales regions to artwork deadlines for all packaging launches.
• Develop, revise and proof DFU’s (Directions for Use), quick start guides, inserts, and stickers.
• Ensures claims’ messaging is used appropriately & consistently on packaging and within legal market requirements.
• Evaluates packaging requests to assess feasibility, impact and congruency across the entire product portfolio.
• Occasionally, develops and executes new packaging solutions for existing business and future product developments.
In person Interview.