Quality Assurance Complaint Coordinator (QACC).
- Alpharetta, GA
Nextgen Technologies Inc
Rate: $11.00 per hour
Duration: 8 Months.
2. Position Summary: (Briefly state the purpose of the job.) The person fulfilling this role is responsible for service record review ensuring quality records. This role is also responsible for corresponding with the Customer Care Solutions Center and Field Service Organization to ensure a complete and quality record.
3. Key Responsibilities/Duties: (In order of importance, describe the most important areas of accountability of this job. Please include the average % of time the incumbent(s) spends in each area identified.) Job Knowledge, Metrics and Business Results Understands the job requirements along with the customer and business needs. Demonstrates knowledge and skill by successfully completing assignments in a timely manner. Able to recognize problems and determine follow up actions with some direction.
• Completes tasks related to record completion validation. Reviews information provided when a customer alleges a malfunction/defect or problem with the field performance of our medical devices. Ensures completion of the applicable 11 safety questions and follows up if required to ensure a complete record.
• Exemplifies the Philips behaviors of eager to win, teaming up to excel and taking ownership.
• Understands the service delivery process and FDA regulations such as 820.200, 820.198.
• Communicates with clarity & purpose demonstrating strong written & oral communication skills.
• Maintains confidentiality of all service records and pertinent information.
(Indicate the required education, experience, knowledge, skills, and competencies needed to perform the job successfully. If applicable, also indicate any desired skills required of the job.)
Ø High School Diploma or GED required
Ø 1-2 years of experience in administrative role with at least 2 years experience in customer service environment
Ø Strong interpersonal, time management, organizational and communication skills
Ø Must be able to communicate effectively across a diverse global network of businesses.
Ø Familiar with FDA regulations including FDA CFR: 820.803, 820.100, 820.198, and 820.200 preferred
Ø Knowledge of SAP, Excel, word processing, or other productivity IT tools a plus.
Ø Must be able to become well versed in Q&R medical device terminology
In person Interview.