Software Engineer in Test (Platform)
- Lausanne, Switzerland
Nexthink is the global leader in digital employee experience management. Our products allow enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experiences. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback, Nexthink gives IT teams the insight they need to empower and even delight people at work.
Headquartered in Switzerland with US headquarters in Boston, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain and UAE. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of nearly ten million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience. Join us today!
We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer in Test to play a major role in the company. The candidate should be heavily motivated by the product and experienced in Software development, testing, and DevOps activities.
As a Software Engineer in Test, you will help us in industrializing the release pipeline by building new automation projects and tooling to help teams for test automation.
You will have a global overview of the product by working closely with the delivery team and the software engineers in tests of the different feature teams, on a daily basis to build and improve our automation solutions.
At Nexthink you will:
- Manage and improve the testing automation setup, i.e. docker images, automation scripts, Kubernetes setup
- Collaborate with developers and software engineers in tests on how to improve the test suites and framework for unit, integration, functional and stress testing.
- Expand our scope of test automation to cover performance, load, security, etc.
- Collaborate with software engineers in tests on writing E2E automation scripts and maintaining it.
- Collaborate closely with the delivery team on our CI/CD projects
- Evolve in a fast-growing company, where you will make a significant impact!
- Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
- Function: Engineering
- Minimum 3 years of experience in software development / QA
- Experience with development of automated test suites including unit, integration, performance, security and functional testing
- Proven experience on working with CI tools like Jenkins.
- Proven experience in coding and scripting in one or more programming languages (Java, typescript, python, bash, etc).
- Experience using test frameworks like Selenium, JUnit, Webdriver, JMeter, etc.
- Problem-solving and strong troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with Kubernetes and configuration management system like Puppet / Ansible.
- Proficiency in English.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful and innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness and collaboration.