Community Program Manager
- London, UK
- Employees can work remotely
Nexthink is the global leader in digital employee experience management. Our products allow enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experiences. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback, Nexthink gives IT teams the insight they need to empower and even delight people at work.
Headquartered in Switzerland with US headquarters in Boston, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain and UAE. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of nearly ten million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience. Join us today!
The mission of Nexthink is to Delight People at Work and as a member of our Community and Customer Engagement team we know that to create the Best Brand, we need to deliver the Best Customer Experience.
In this Community Program Manager role, you’ll be a leading figure in Nexthink and across our ecosystem. You’ll help us bring our Best Customer Experience mission to life and to mature a digital destination that becomes the trusted home for EUC (End User Computing) professionals as we teach and share best practices around People-Centric IT.
User Groups & Events are an essential aspect of the Nexthink Community experience, creating multiple opportunities for Community members to meet with their peers and with Nexthink subject matter experts to learn, share challenges, solve problems, inspire one another and grow their professional Digital Employee Experience networks.
As a member of the Nexthink Customer Engagement team, your primary responsibilities will be to develop our Community and our User Group and Event programs, to play a key role in helping shape the overall Community Experience and to find new ways to heighten Community engagement, leading to greater awareness, education and adoption of Nexthink solutions. By capturing and analyzing data to produce insights and recommendations, you’ll play an essential role in shaping our Best Customer Experience strategy.
- Assess & improve current Community programs with particular attention to new member onboarding and leveraging gamification techniques to accelerate engagement.
- Contribute to the assessment of current User Groups and Event programs and provide recommendations to add, improve, mature & operationalize;
- Regional User Groups
- Group of Interest Event Program
- Nexthink Leadership Circles
- Ad Hoc Event programming
- Other regular event / programming e.g. technical meet ups
- Help develop program branding and promotion to ensure that Community members recognize the Community program brands and understand the value in participating
- Ensure Nexthink teams are fully aware of the events taking place, the value of Community programs and contribution / involvement from their Customer Accounts
- Work with teams across Nexthink (Product Management, Marketing and CSO in particular) to develop Group Content (including online groups), Event and launch plans
- Run Community Event operations using Salesforce Campaigns, Community Event Landing Pages, Marketo Registration and reminder, Email campaigns etc….
- Contribute to the development of the Community Platform roadmap, participate in weekly sprints, offer suggestions for improvement, assist with QA activity
- Help determine budget & approach for gifts, incentives and thank you’s
- Assist in the development of Community Champions & Advocacy programs, driving more content, participation and leadership in events coming from Community members
- Assist with new Nexthinker onboarding, ensuring that new members on the Nexthink teams understand the value of Community and how to get involved
- Assist with overall branding and promotion of Community value and programs
- Experience as a Community or Event Manager
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
- Growth Mindset - willing to explore, learn and experiment
- Master Influencer – much of our content & events hosts are in other teams or Customers / Partners with their own priorities so it’s essential that we are always honing our influence skills and leading with how Community can help our stakeholders achieve their goals
- Supremely Organized – everything is intertwingled and keeping event planning, speakers, content, schedules, promotion all aligned requires a genius level of organization skills
- Fun Finder – our Customers face a barrage of technical challenges, new projects and initiatives, other vendors clamoring for their attention, without injecting some fun into their days, how do we ensure they keep coming back and make our events and programs a high point in their day!
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful and innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness and collaboration.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.