Channel Manager, Central Europe
- Frankfurt, Germany
- Employees can work remotely
Hi, we’re Nexthink. We’re not just the leader in the digital employee experience category, we invented the category. Our solutions combine real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints to help IT teams delight people at work. Our cloud-native platform pinpoints issues and solutions, automates response, and helps companies continuously improve their employees’ experience, making them more productive, efficient, and happy at work. We have millions of endpoints deployed, we’ve surpassed $100M in ARR, and we’ve recently secured $180M in Series D financing for a company valuation of $1.1B, but we’re just getting started.
This role is responsible for working with existing Nexthink Alliance and Channel partners in the DACH region, developing new Partner relationships and proactively working with Nexthink direct Sales team.
Work closely with the Sales Organisation to grow revenue by focusing on leading National and Regional resellers, alliance and technology partners
The ideal candidate will have significant experience generating new enterprise software business through alliances and channels partners and growing the partner ecosystem.
In This Role You Can Expect To
• Manage all aspects of Solution Partner/VAR and local SI/SP relationships.
• Experience from working with SaaS providers, System Integrators, Alliance and Technology partners
• Establish GoToMarket (GTM) plan per designated partner - aligned to sales goals
• Present the Nexthink solution and joint business value to partner leadership
• Drive account mapping and mutual sales meetings
• Work with Partner Enablement to establish and execute enablement
• Manage and drive partner engagement with the Nexthink DACH sales organization for resell, co-sell and service provider Nexthink-delivery
• Manage Deal Registration process
• Collaborate with the Global MSP team and DACH Sales teams on certain opportunities.
You may be a good fit for our team if you have:
• Experience working with and managing SP/SI partners
• Knowledge of the top Cloud Service Providers and their offerings
• Proven track records of sales over-performance
• Experience from software solution sales
• Existing DACH SP/SI partner manager level relationships
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a proven capacity to build strong relationships and close business with partners
• Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally
• Must be self-motivated, have strong self-management skills and should demonstrate basic leadership qualities
• Team Player – able to work well with all functional groups within Nexthink
We are 800+ employees strong in 21 countries across 8 different time zones speaking 60+ languages. We are positive, we get things done, we keep growing, and we are one team, we are Nexthink. We believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusion, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.