- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Hi, we’re Nexthink. We’re not just the leader in the digital employee experience category, we invented the category. Our solutions combine real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints to help IT teams delight people at work. Our cloud-native platform pinpoints issues and solutions, automates response, and helps companies continuously improve their employees’ experience, making them more productive, efficient, and happy at work. We have millions of endpoints deployed, we’ve surpassed $100M in ARR, and we’ve recently secured $180M in Series D financing for a company valuation of $1.1B, but we’re just getting started.
We are looking for experienced Software Engineers to play a major role in the company. The candidate should be heavily motivated by the product, experienced in Software development and testing and be eager to learn.
As a Software Engineer, you will help us maintaining the high quality of a core component used by all our customers. Making sure that it continues to bring the expected value and follow the evolution of the Nexthink solution.
You will participate to all stages of development from specifications until the support by way of testing and releasing the component.
At Nexthink you will:
- Push the limits and solve complex problems
- Maintain the quality of the product
- Handle support requests
- Work with the agile mindset and best practices
- Evolve in a fast-growing company, where you will make a significant impact!
- Strong Java development experience (experience in Scala is a plus)
- Experience in refactoring and test automation (Selenium)
- Experience in relational database (Postgres)
- Experience on working with CI tools like git, Jenkins or Sonar
- Strong motivation for complex challenges and learning new technologies
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Proficiency in English
We are 800+ employees strong in 21 countries across 8 different time zones speaking 60+ languages. We are positive, we get things done, we keep growing, and we are one team, we are Nexthink. We believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusion, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.