Cloud Native Automation Engineer
- Madrid, Spain
- Employees can work remotely
Hi, we’re Nexthink. We’re not just the leader in the digital employee experience category, we invented the category. Our solutions combine real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints to help IT teams delight people at work. Our cloud-native platform pinpoints issues and solutions, automates response, and helps companies continuously improve their employees’ experience, making them more productive, efficient, and happy at work. We have millions of endpoints deployed, we’ve surpassed $100M in ARR, and we’ve recently secured $180M in Series D financing for a company valuation of $1.1B, but we’re just getting started.
The Data Platform plays a critical role in Nexthink’s cloud-native multi-tenant products. It ingests, aggregates, and processes events from millions of endpoints every second, and stores and serves these enriched data to all Nexthink services.
We are looking for an experienced Cloud-Native Test Automation Engineer to join the Data Ingestion team, an agile and autonomous group of engineers that has full ownership of the cloud components that form the first stage of the data pipeline in the Data Platform. You will participate in the analysis, design, and testing of new platform features, own the test strategy and automation, develop build and release pipelines, improve environment tooling, and build towards a full CI/CD solution. Working in a DevOps style role, you will collaborate with other Product, Engineering and Infrastructure teams to ensure the quality, performance, and reliability of the data platform, and ultimately of all Nexthink’s product offerings.
At Nexthink you will:
- Manage and improve the testing and automation setup, i.e., automation scripts, Jenkins pipelines, environments, etc.
- Work with the team on building and improving the testing strategy for unit, integration, functional, and regression tests
- Expand our scope of test automation to cover performance, load, security, etc.
- Collaborate with the team on writing and maintaining E2E automation scripts
- Build and contribute to implementing CI/CD for all the components
- Evolve in a fast-growing company, where you will make a significant impact!
- Minimum 5 years of experience in software development or QA.
- Experience in coding and scripting in one or more languages (C++, Python, Bash, etc).
- Experience with the development of automated test suites (integration, performance, and functional).
- Experience in working with Git, Docker, and CI tools like Jenkins.
- Problem-solving and strong troubleshooting skills.
- Proficiency in English.
- Experience with distributed systems, microservices and Kubernetes
- Experience with public cloud providers (e.g. AWS, Azure, etc)
- Experience with configuration management systems like Terraform / Ansible
And if you don’t have what’s on the ‘Desired’ list, then the motivation to learn them would be just as great!
We are a fast-paced growing company, and we are hiring and growing a lot in our Madrid office. If you are looking for a change and a nice atmosphere, lots of challenges, and having fun while working, this is a great opportunity for you!
- Permanent Contract and a competitive compensation package (Stock Options also included)
- Private Health Insurance (Sanitas) and monthly restaurant tickets (Edenred) will be entirely covered by us.
- Up to 25 EUR per month for a gym subscription.
- Flexible retribution plan for kindergarten & transport tickets.
- Flexible Hours and unlimited vacation (employees have unlimited paid time off on top of the 23 days of holidays we offer).
- We reimburse up to 50% of the cost of English & Spanish classes.
- Amazing centrally located offices near the Bernabeu Stadium.
- Fresh fruit, cookies, and occasionally some soft drinks as well.
- Regular company and team events like Pizza talks, Team Building activities, Christmas parties, hosting Meetups at the office and more! (COVID permitting).
- We offer a relocation package to people who are coming from another country.
We are 900+ employees strong in 21 countries across 8 different time zones speaking 60+ languages. We are positive, we get things done, we keep growing, and we are one team, we are Nexthink. We believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusion, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.