- Base Salary Range: 125000-195000
Hi, we’re Nexthink. We’re not just the leader in the digital employee experience category, we invented the category. Our solutions combine real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints to help IT teams delight people at work. Our cloud-native platform pinpoints issues and solutions, automates response, and helps companies continuously improve their employees’ experience, making them more productive, efficient, and happy at work. We have millions of endpoints deployed, we’ve surpassed $100M in ARR, and we’ve recently secured $180M in Series D financing for a company valuation of $1.1B, but we’re just getting started.
We are looking for a talented Treasury Manager to join our team.
The Treasury Manager job is a new position and an opportunity to play a significant role in building out the Treasury function within Nexthink. This position will report to the CFO directly. This is a greenfield opportunity to help build, support, and influence the direction of a new Treasury department.
The Treasury Manager is responsible for managing day-to-day corporate treasury operations in relation to supporting the organization’s overall company objectives. The individual in this role will work alongside the CFO, the Global Controller, and the FP&A head in assisting with the development of policies, procedures, and the implementation of adequate controls for all treasury functions, including, but not limited to: Liquidity/Cash Management, Overall Capital Structure, Banking Relationships, Treasury Accounting, Foreign Exchange Management, M&A Financing, and Risk Management for the organization. The role will also lead and coordinate the annual insurance renewal process and be the primary day-to-day contact for Nexthink insurance company/broker.
Cash Management & Risk Management
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the treasury function, cash management, and bank relationships
- Manage worldwide cash, including intercompany and funding initiatives to meet Capex, acquisition, and operational needs
- Provide supporting documentation and input for treasury-related accounting accruals, audits, and special requests
- Contribute to the formulation of short-term cash forecasts and provide support for the development of long-term financial modeling
- Investigate payment exceptions among the finance, treasury systems, and bank to resolve issues.
- Drive process improvement and automation initiatives.
- Lead special projects and ad hoc analysis
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with banking partners.
- Open and close bank accounts, perform KYC according to bank requirements
- Assess and implement the appropriate tools and systems for Corporate Treasury
- Develop, maintain. recommend new Treasury strategies, policies, procedures, and systems to enhance operational controls and efficiencies
- Manage timely and accurate internal Treasury reporting
- Be the point of contact for day-to-day inquiries from internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure departmental SOX compliance, including updates of controls, documentation, and testing – future state
- Support debt covenant compliance activities (on a quarterly and annual basis), including assuring timely interest and principal payments, and tracking lender activities for bank debt, private placement notes
Stock & Equity Administration
- Ensure that the Company’s equity awards are correctly administered and processed, including granting of awards and options vesting and exercised
- Help maintain the Company’s equity administration databases, including updating information, running monthly/quarterly reports, and other ad-hoc reports as necessary.
- Oversee the relationship with the Company’s third-party equity administration vendor
- Track and ensure the accuracy of the Company’s Capital table and Shareholder movements
- Work closely with shareholders and the Company’s transfer agent regarding equity-related requests such as share conversions, issuances, and warrant exercises.
- Prepare and facilitate the execution of documents in connection with equity-related requests.
- Support the accurate and compliant accounting, taxation, and reporting of employee stock-based compensation and other equity grants
- Assist with the monthly, quarterly, and annual share reconciliation
- Participate in special projects and/or ad-hoc requests as they arise, including process and procedural reviews and other enhancements
- Assist with preparation of annual insurance budget, insurance schedules, and cash planning
- Coordinate the annual insurance renewal process
- Oversee all aspects related to issuance of certificates of insurance including connecting with business contacts to verify contractual insurance requirements and ensuring requirements are met
- Source and provide the necessary data/information for the annual insurance renewals
- Prepare materials for the annual insurance program review to Audit Committee of the Board of Managers.
- Process insurance claims and coordinate information flow with Legal Department and business units
- Review insurance policies and endorsements, prepare policy applications and make recommendations regarding policy terms and limits
- Work closely with business units and departments, collaborating, building trust, and allowing for effective exchange of information necessary to deliver required support
*MAY PERFORM OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED*
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 8 years of progressive experience within corporate finance/treasury
- Minimum 5 years of corporate treasury experience
- CPA, CTP, or CFA preferred
- Hybrid work policy: 2 days a week in Boston office
- Experience with web-based banking platforms and treasury workstations.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office (i.e. Excel, Word).
- Excellent problem-solving skills, along with the ability to think analytically and critically.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Hands-on and self-directed.
- Team player comfortable working with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Experience in cultivating relationships within and outside of the organization and exerting influence to meet functional objectives.
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills.
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills, including command of the English language for reading, writing, and comprehension, to effectively communicate and interact across all functions and levels.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy, with strong organizational skills and the ability to successfully manage multiple competing priorities and responsibilities independently.
- Professional demeanor.
- Subject matter expert in global bank products and services, bank policies, and regulations with ability to apply this knowledge to developing new techniques and standards within the organization.
- International cash management and project management experience with a publicly traded company.
- Experience in finance/treasury or closely related field.
We are 900+ employees strong in 21 countries across 8 different time zones speaking 60+ languages. We are positive, we get things done, we keep growing, and we are one team, we are Nexthink. We believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusion, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.
Total Rewards @ Nexthink
At Nexthink, we offer one of the most comprehensive and generous benefits plans. Your total rewards compensation package includes base salary and may also include a commission or performance bonus plan, as well as equity. We provide our US employees with 100% covered company benefits that consist of health, dental, vision, life insurance, long-term disability, and accidental death/personal loss coverage.
Base salary ranges are determined by country, role, level, experience, and skills. The range displayed on each job posting reflects Nexthink’s good faith determination of the minimum and maximum targets for new hire salaries across all US locations. Individual pay is determined by related factors, including job skills, experience, and relevant education or training, which may impact a final offer. Your Talent Acquisition Partner can share more about the specific salary range during the hiring process.