Solutions Architect Java/Spring Lead Developer-DFW or Birmingham-FTE
- Dallas, TX
Niche Talent Finders with Headquarters in Dallas, Texas, connects highly experienced IT professionals both domestically and internationally with top companies across multiple disciplines and industries. NTF specializes in ERP implementations, data storage, ECM, leading edge Web Development technologies and tools, Portal development, Healthcare Technology and Microsofts Stack of Technologies.
Our client is a BPM and Enterprise Application Inegration boutique solutions firms Headquartered out of Dallas, TX. with tremendous opportunity for growth, advancement and challenging projects.
- Lead development of Enterprise Web applications for Commercial Channels
- Responsible for all phases of related projects from requirements analysis through implementation and support.
- Responsible for understanding detailed client objectives, developing customized programming/configuration solutions, and maintaining new and existing systems using the appropriate service management processes, tools, and technology. Solid Spring Framework experience.
- Incorporate defined business requirements and business rules into Commercial Channels
- Deliver high quality user integration considering required user interactions and efficient user of operations for high performing
- Develop prototypes
- Work effectively with web services engineers and quality assurance in test to enhance test plans and automated testing framework
- Serves as technical representative expert for executing technology strategies considering domestic and global technologies
- Provide technical expertise of systems and supporting business functions, including understanding of risk and regulatory practices
- Ensures development solutions adhere to architectural guidelines and multi-channel practices in alignment with domestic and global strategies
- Suggests alternative technical solutions to meet client requirements more efficiently, and/or with greater reusability, and / or longer life
Required Skills and Education:
Ù 4 year degree in Computer Science or equivalent years’ experience in enterprise channel development
Ù Proven experience in developing large complex Online Applications
Experience leading a remote team of developers
Ù Experience working with web frameworks, web services and data interchange formats (XML, JSON, etc)
Ù Experience in collaborative agile application development using source control tools and strategies such as trunks, branches, merges, tagging, release management methods, etc
Ù Ability to write clear, well organized code and write reusable library code for the team of developers
Ù Experience in Financial or Banking Industries
Ù Experience working with localization and internationalization a plus
Ù Experience working with large teams and complex projects
Ù Bi-Lingual Capability with Spanish-English Languages a plus