Oracle Financials Senior Systems Analyst - Perm
- Buffalo, NY
We have a full time permanent opportunity with a dynamic company in the Buffalo NY area. This role is a Oracle Financials Senior Systems Analyst Primary responsibilities include: independently gathering, analyzing requirements, leading support of the Oracle Financials Suite of Applications and with supporting interfaces to and from peripheral applications and vendors. The Analyst functions as integrators, bringing together process and technology solutions to solve business issues. The Analyst performs accurate analysis and effective diagnosis of business issues.
Minimum skills and experience required are:
- 5+ years of Oracle EBS Financials experience with at least 2 full lifecycle implementations as a functional Consultant
- Oracle EBS 11i/R12 - GL, AR, AP, Assets, iExpenses and Cash Management.
- Subject matter expert Finance process design and work directly with business and participate in design workshops
- Ability in defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines.
- Gather requirements, create design documents, and perform impact analysis for application changes and work on project delivery teams to provide enhanced or new functionality.
- Very good understanding of the interfaces to and from vendors and peripheral financial applications.
- Understand business problems, processes and opportunities in the context of the requirements and recommend solutions that enable the business to achieve its goals.
- Deliver daily production break/fix support and also assist with enhancements to the Financial Applications.
- Coordinate integration testing, user acceptance testing and with creating training documents and assist in training end users.
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology or Business function related degree or relevant significant work experience.
Please apply to susan.dellinger@mastech .com with your current resume, and compensation expectations.
This role will pay a base salary, bonus and offer excellent benefits!
Domestic travel will be required
No sponsorship, US Citizens and Green card only
Please apply online and answer questions to the best of your ability. if theres a problem submitting please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org . No visa sponsorship at this juncture.