Big Data-Senior Architect-Openstack-Full Time -Dallas
- Dallas, TX
Niche Talent Finders with Headquarters in Dallas, Texas, connects highly experienced IT professionals both domestically and internationally with top companies across multiple disciplines and industries. NTF specializes in ERP implementations, data storage, ECM, leading edge Web Development technologies and tools, Portal development, Healthcare Technology and Microsofts Stack of Technologies.
· Broad understanding and experience of real-time analytics, NoSQL data stores, data modeling and data management, analytical tools, languages, or libraries (e.g. SAS, SPSS, R, Mahout).
· Strong interpersonal communication skills.
· Ability to lead initiatives and people toward common goals.
· Excellent oral and written communication, presentation, and analytical skills
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering, higher degrees preferred.
· Design and build scalable infrastructure and platform to collect and process very large amounts of
data (structured and unstructured), including streaming real-time data.
· Work closely across an array of various teams and organizations in the company and industry
(including partners, customers and researchers).
· 10+ years of software development experience using multiple computer languages. Experience building large scale distributed data processing systems/applications or large-scale internet systems (cloud computing).
· Strong foundational knowledge and experience with distributed systems and computing systems in general. Hands-on engineering skills.
· Experience with a range of big data architectures, including OpenStack, Hadoop, Pig, Hive or other big data frameworks.