Senior IT Business Analyst Banking experience-Illinois
- Chicago, IL
Niche Talent Finders with Headquarters in Dallas, Texas, is your smart recruiting source that connects highly experienced IT, Accounting & Finance and Operational professionals both domestically and internationally with top companies across multiple disciplines and industries. NTF specializes in recruitment consulting, contract research & sourcing, recruiting projects, retained, and contingent placement for professional and executives across multiple technologies, disciplines and Industries.
Our client enables best in class business process solutions to create competitive advantage, by uniquely combining deep industry knowledge, process experts and proprietary technology.
Through this comprehensive approach to addressing customer needs, Their BPM and EAI solutions drive revenue growth and enhance operational efficiencies within organizations.
NO CONTRACTING FIRMS
We are seeking Senior IT Business analysts with the ability to interpret business requirements captured from the Architecture team.
Will have significant client facing experience working with senior business unit leaders
We are using an Agile development methodology and our development team is primarily on site in Birmingham including our core leadership team.
This position is needed to help prepare documentation and designs for the senior development teams project initiatives. These documents will be used to complete the development of the Multi-Channel platform.
This role is responsible for consolidating, analyzing, and interpreting project-related information, and supporting business partners in effectively managing their business through the integration, development, and support of multiple initiatives.
This role will be responsible for creating and maintaining project documentation, writing complex test plans, supervising and performing tests of new systems and modifications to existing systems.
- SOLID Experience Documenting Technical Specifications
- Experience within multi platform, multi channel environments
- Application Architecture Knowledge
- Banking or Financial Services experience is a big plus
- Proficiency in Excel and/or Access
- Minimum of 8-10 years IT BA experience for large scale project initiatives
- Ability to work independently and self motivated
- Deliver accurately and efficiently all project documentation requests, specifically understanding time management for critical delivery
- Risk mitigation and multichannel experience a big plus
- Strong organizational skills, including strong documentation of reporting logic and managing all changes to report logic with appropriate approvals
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to communicate appropriately to all roles; to include written and verbal communication
- Possess strong analytical skills and the ability to convey technical and business concepts
- Demonstrated proficiency in leading business process improvements and delivering significant value
- Duties include the regular use of discretion and judgment
- Exceptional ability to collect, analyze and interpret both qualitative and quantitative data
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply new technologies, quickly and effectively
- MUST HAVE strong technical acumen
Must be located in Dallas Texas and willing to travel up to 30%
Must be eligible to work in the US
Must be able to start with appropriate notice
NO CONTRACTING FIRMS
Will consider relocation assistance for applicant with all required skills, industry expertise and desired experience