Java/Spring Front End Developer with UI exp-FTE
- Dallas, TX
Niche Talent Finders with Headquarters in Dallas, Texas, is your smart recruiting source that connects highly experienced IT, Accounting & Finance and Operational professionals both domestically and internationally with top companies across multiple disciplines and industries. NTF specializes in recruitment consulting, contract research & sourcing, recruiting projects, retained, and contingent placement for professional and executives across multiple technologies, disciplines and Industries.
The front-end web and U/I developer will develop interface to company standard. Implement UI requirements of the project and code shall include no more than 15 screens of varying complexity.
The I/L developer will develop Java code to company standard to implement functional requirements of the project. Provide supporting documentation on the project Integration Layer.
- Must have solid Java and Spring front-end web development and U/I experience
- Producing a definition of technical requirements.
- Retaining working knowledge of the technology environment in use at clients.
- Understanding of multiple technologies, integration methodologies and best practice implementations and bringing those technologies to bear on various projects.
- Must adhere to quality coding standards.
- Ensuring code is tested and moved to production based on governance standards.
- 2+ years experience in the fields of web application programming, systems development and IT infrastructures.
- 2+ years with Java/J2EE/Spring developing front-end web and U/I solutions in the technology
- Experience must reflect multiple disciplines such as web development, mainframe programming, system integration, communication protocols, network engineering, and webservice development, among others.
- Proven experience designing optimized and usable interfaces for financial applications
- Understanding of Web Standards Extensive experience with Web user interface design
- Ability to design standard and custom Portal user interfaces
- Solid work ethic and ability to work under pressure
- Strong team player and willingness to learn new things
Must be eligible to work in US as a full time employee. Willingness to travel up to 30%. Willing to relocate to Dallas area.
NO CONTRACT COMPANIES