PHP Developer-eLearning/LMS (Moodle +)-Oak Brook, IL
- Oak Brook, IL
Who is this Company?
Our client has been actively supporting the academic community for over 15 years and is experiencing consistent and tremendous growth. They are an innovative company that provides a wide array of high quality services and support to prestigious academic institutions, instructors and their students, and quickly becoming a leader in the growing on online and technology enabled learning arena. They focus on the personal and professional development of each team member that joins their dynamic fast paced, entrepreneurial environment. Their success is primarily due to their focus and commitment to a highly selective employee recruitment process and exceptional retention. Every day, team members are helping provide exceptional services that positively influence the lives of students through innovative technologies and passionate employees that foster sound personal relationships.
The PHP Developer will report to the Senior Director of Technology and Development and have a lead role in developing and enhancing learning technologies.
The PHP Developer will assist with analysis and the development of modifications and integrations to the Moodle LMS and possibly other systems.
• Work closely with Systems Developers and Business Analysts to develop and maintain systems as designed.
• Create new website elements using the latest technologies and trends for effective website interfacing
• Consolidate and manage website hosting environments in both Linux and Windows
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Web Design, Business Administration or similar.
• Strong quantitative and analytical background
• Excellent knowledge of object oriented programming using PHP
• 3+ years of PHP experience is required
• Prior experience with Learning Management Systems (preference given to Moodle)
Please provide your updated resume with questions completed to be considered.
Must be eligible to wok in the US without sponsorship at this juncture.