Full-stack Engineer - React / NodeJS
- Work Arrangement: Max Term
Nine is one of Australia's largest and most diversified media business. Our products and services include digital media, TV, newspapers, magazines and radio.
We are the trusted voice informing, engaging and entertaining audiences and communities.
The Nine Publishing Technology team build and maintain some of the most highly respected and visited websites and mobile apps in Australia, including The Sydney Morning Herald, The Age and The Australian Financial Review, as well as their content management systems, services and middleware.
If you’re looking for a high performance engineering environment and want to work with amazingly talented colleagues in a business with the scale of a major media company - apply for this role now!
This is a full-time max term contract for 12 months.
What you’ll be doing:
- Crafting world-class web applications & interfaces using ReactJS / Redux / HTML5 / SASS / Express & Webpack
- Creating auto-scaling, microservices & APIs servicing our huge web and app audiences
- Working in small autonomous Agile squads
- Cross skilling and training on DevOps, Golang and other areas of our stack
- Building the next generation news experience for a huge audience
What we’re looking for:
- Excellent problem solvers
- Cloud-first thinkers
- Self-starting, keen to learn personalities
- A passion for software and code
- A strong quality focus
If you’re looking for your next challenge in a fun, rewarding environment, then this could be the role for you. Our people move fast and act smart: if this sounds like you, then let’s talk!
Nine embraces all aspects of diversity & inclusion and is committed to creating a workplace which reflects the incredibly diverse customers, audiences and communities we serve.
Disclaimer: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.