Panel Operator - Breakfast
- 169 Hay St, Perth WA 6004, Australia
- Work Arrangement: Permanent
Nine’s strategy is to create great content, distribute it broadly and engage audiences and advertisers. We are Australia’s largest locally owned media company – the home of Australia’s most trusted and loved brands spanning News, Sport, Lifestyle, and Entertainment.
We pride ourselves on creating the best content, accessed by consumers when and how they want. Nine’s assets include the 9Network, major mastheads such as The Sydney Morning Herald, The Age and The Australian Financial Review, radio stations 2GB, 3AW, 4BC and 6PR, digital properties such as nine.com.au, 9Now, 9Honey, Pedestrian.TV, Drive, subscription video platform Stan and a majority investment in Domain Group.
Your new opportunity at Nine.
We are looking for a Breakfast Panel Operator to join our Nine Radio team in Perth.
This role will offer you career opportunities plus exposure to the media industry.
Day to day, you will report to the Content Manager and Breakfast Executive Producer and your duties will include but are not limited to the below:
- Support the Programming team in the delivery of Nine Radio's content strategy.
- Ensuring commercial activity runs smoothly and programs keep to time deadlines.
- Provide support to the Breakfast Presenter and Producers
- Edit and upload podcasts.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you.
You will have the energy and enthusiasm to embrace our audience and promptly attend to the needs of our most valuable assets: our listeners.
You will have the following attributes and experience:
- Knowledge of broadcast radio
- Experience in Zetta, Newsboss and Phonebox or similar playout systems
- Strong communication
- The capacity to thrive under pressure in a fast-paced, deadline-focused environment.
- Have a sound understanding of media and broadcast law.
- In this role, you must be a team player.
Life at Nine.
- Career development and quality training
- Up to 16 weeks paid primary carer’s parental leave
- Discounts on lifestyle, entertainment, and leisure memberships, including health insurance, dental and gym
- Access to Future Women – a movement to help women connect, learn and lead through unique content and events.
- Hybrid Working/Flexible working
- Discounts on products and services with corporate partners
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion:
At Nine, we are committed to fostering a workforce that embraces all aspects of diversity and inclusion and where practices are equitable to ensure our people experience a sense of belonging. From day one, you'll be encouraged to bring your whole self to work and will be supported to perform at your best. Should you require any adjustments to the recruitment process in order to equitably participate, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application.
We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disabilities, and of all ages, nationalities, backgrounds and cultures.
Nine’s Workplace Condition of Entry:
Nine is committed to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace and doing what is reasonably practical to protect our people, including visitors to all Nine sites and events.
Disclaimer: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes